Sunday 14 September 2008

So sorry!

I am ashamed of having neglected this blog for so long - I seem to have pretty much gone to sleep on it! I got deeply involved, just over a year ago, in researching my late husband's family history for my sons, and that took my attention away from every other project I have on hand. I am coming to the end of that now, and do hope to start writing my life story again soon, though I am afraid it will take me some time to pick up the threads again. I am glad to know that one or two of you are still checking in here, and it grieves me to have disappointed you for so long. I can assure you though that I am in good health, even if my energy reserves are dwindling!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh, good! Your stories are so interesting - reading them is so much more fun than doing any of the things I should be doing...